Get FREE Product Updates and a real chance to win a Bahamas Cruise Certificate for Two.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
VACATION VOUCHER PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Minimum order 10 certificates
The Getaway For Two program is an offer that provides accommodations for 2 adults, one of which must be 21 years of age. If married, you must travel together. This vacation certificates is a great vacation incentives to giveaway to your customer and affiliates and also as a employee benefit vacation voucher.
The first step in the program is to complete the activation form and mail it to the address provided at the bottom of the form. If you have not chosen a destination, you may certainly do so in the future, so please check the appropriate box with that information. You must also send in a $50 deposit. The activation form must be mailed and postmarked within 30 days of issue date for this offer to be valid. This deposit is refundable on request less a $10 processing fee. The request must be made in writing at any time prior to the expiration date before confirming reservations or within 30 days of completion of travel. Refunds will be mailed approximately 3 to 4 weeks after the request is received.
Once we receive your deposit and activation form, you will receive a confirmation letter. This letter provides the validity dates of your offer, which is one year from your issue date. You will be given a telephone number to call for reservations when you have chosen your destination and dates. This number is for reservations only.
Once we take your reservation request, we will contact you when you are confirmed. Please allow at least two weeks for confirmation. Then you will be contacted again with hotel information. Your deposit is refundable after your hotel stay is completed. Instructions about receiving your refund can be found in your terms and conditions.
The hotels offered in our program are similar to Holiday Inn to Sheraton Suites. Our program offers 2 nights, but, usually, an additional night can be added at an additional fee. The fee will be discussed at the time of reservations. Also, most of our hotels allow up to two children in the same room. There may be a fee for this also, it depends on the hotel available at the date you have chosen. Again, we will also discuss this you when you call for reservations. For your information, the additional night is usually $99 and children rates may be as low as $10 per person. Remember, the offer is for room rate only. Holiday, peak season and weekend surcharges apply. Tax and resort fees, if applicable, are the responsibility of the traveler. The taxes will vary according to your destination--but usually run $10-15 per night.
Arrival date must be a minimum of 30 and a maximum of 60 days in advance. The more advance time you provide us, the better the hotel availability. There may be certain times that no hotels are available at your destination on your desired dates of travel. Getaway always prefers at least 2 choices of dates.
If you have further questions, please e-mail email@example.com with your specific question.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What should I do after receiving the certificate?
A: You have to send in the activation with a $50 refundable deposit. Then you will receive a letter back with your activation date and phone number to call and book. You must call us a minimum of 30 days before you want to travel. You will receive a return call within 1 or 2 business days.
Q: Is this a timeshare?
A: We have availability with and without a timeshare presentation. We will advise you of current availability when you call for reservations.
Q: Can I bring kids?
A: Yes, but the room will accommodate 2 adults and 2 children only.
Q: What do I have to pay?
A: You have to pay the taxes on the hotel room and the refundable deposit.
Q: How much are the taxes?
A: The minimum is 10% of the hotel rate.
Q: What hotel is it?
A: It is anywhere from a Holiday Inn to a Choice Hotel or within that price range.
Q: Is airfare included?
A: No, you have to provide your own transportation to the chosen destination.
Q: Can I stay extra nights?
A: You can and that is approximately $99 a night.
Q: What is the $50 for?
A: It is a deposit for the hotel.
Q: When will I get the deposit back?
A: After your check out or if you do not use it within the year. The only time that you do not get it back is if you book and do not check into the hotel or if the certificate has expired. Refunds need to be requested in writing after the hotel stay or at any time during the 1 year period.
Q: Will I know what hotel I am going to when I book it?
A: When you book the hotel you will be sent a package with the information on the hotel and where to check in.
Q: How long do I have to use it?
A: You have a year to use it from the date on the activation letter you will be receiving from us.
Q: How long do I have to send in the deposit?
A: 30 days from the issue date.
Q: What do I do if I don’t know my dates or destination?
A: Just send in your form with your deposit. When you are ready to reserve your hotel stay, just give us a minimum of 30 days before you want to travel.
Q: Where are the hotels located in relation to the destinations offered?
A: The hotels are in the city you choose or in the surrounding area. We cannot guarantee that the hotels are in city centers.
CURRENT GETAWAY DESTINATIONS (25 Destinations)
Arizona: Havasu Springs
Arkansas: Hot Springs
California: Lake Tahoe
Florida: Cocoa Beach, Daytona Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, New Smyrna Beach and Orlando
Louisiana: New Orleans
Massachusetts: Cape Cod (Falmouth)
Nevada: Genoa and Las Vegas
New York: Amsterdam, Buffalo and Painted Post
North Carolina: Atlantic Beach and Kitty Hawk
South Carolina: Charleston, Hilton Head, Murrell's Inlet and Myrtle Beach
Tennessee: Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge
Texas: New Ulm
Other destinations listed in your Getaway brochure may be requested but have limited availability.
Destinations with Limited Availability (37 Destinationsa)
Arizona- Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona and Tucson
California- Anaheim, Desert Hot Springs, Oceanside, Palm Springs and San Diego
Florida- Miami, Ormond Beach, St Petersburg
Maine- Ogunquit, Portland, Rangeley and Wiscasset
Maryland- Ocean City
Michigan: Boyne Falls
Minnesota- Breezy Point
New Hampshire- Francestown, Lincoln and Wolfeboro
North Carolina: Outer Banks
Ohio- Port Clinton
Pennsylvania- Hershey and Pocono Mountains (seasonal)
Utah- Park City
Vermont- Bolton Valley and Killington
Virginia: Gordonsville, Williamsburg, Shenandoah Valley and Virginia Beach
Wisconsin: Wisconsin Dells
GETAWAY FOR TWO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This offer provides accommodations for two (2) adults, at least one must be gainfully employed and at least 21 years of age. If married, you must travel together. Driver's license required for verification of age and major credit card required as a matter of hotel policy--no debit cards. Arrival date must be a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 60 days from receipt of your request.
2. When your reservations are confirmed, you will be mailed a written confirmation with your directions and check-in times. This written confirmation and two forms of ID (driver's license and major credit card) must be presented upon check-in.
3. This offer is valid for one year from issue date. Refunds may be requested in writing at any time prior to expiration date, prior to confirming reservations or within 30 days of completion of travel with a hotel receipt showing no balance due. Mail refund requests to Getaway For Two. Refunds will be mailed approximately three to four weeks after request is received.
4. All reservations are based on Getaway For Two availability and are subject to change. Availability is limited during peak season, holidays and weekends. Surcharges may apply during these times and in some locations. We also reserve the right to change the destinations at any time.
5. This certificate is for hotel accommodations only and does not include transportation, room taxes and surcharges, meals, etc. Sorry, no pets.
6. This offer is valid for two adults and up to two children under age 16.
7. This offer is not valid for groups or for attending a convention.
8. Only one vacation certificate per household can be used per year.
9. While on vacation, you may be offered exciting vacation opportunities in the resort area by the Host Resort in the hopes that you will vacation with the Host Resort in the future.
10. Notice of cancellation or changes to a confirmed reservation must be received at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Failure to cancel or reschedule at least 14 days prior to arrival or hotel 'no shows' will result in a forfeiture of your refundable deposit. In some cases, hotels will charge a cancellation fee if terms of agreement are not met.
11. Getaway For Two, it's agents or assignees, act only as an agent for the hotel and will not assume any responsibility for any loss, delay, accident, act of terrorism, injury or damage to persons, property, or any liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with services provided.
12. This offer is void where prohibited by law.
No time? Try a short vacation with over 62 locations available like Las Vegas, Orlando, Los Angeles and many more.On sale