Get FREE Product Updates and a real chance to win a Bahamas Cruise Certificate for Two.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Minimum order of 10 certificates required.
First, humans invented working for a living. Pretty soon thereafter, vacations were invented, and the Worldwide getaway was born.
This travel Voucher entitles you and a companion to enjoy up to 7 nights of resort accommodations at over 3000 resorts across the World including: USA, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean, Central and South America, Europe, and many other destinations in the World.
Guests are responsible for transportation, taxes, fees and other incidentals.
1. To use this promotional travel certificate please follow the instructions to complete and then print the required information. Please attach this printed information to your signed and dated original validation card and return the printed form, original validation card and $100.00USD refundable reservation deposit to the Travel Agency participating in the program. The Agency must receive these documents prior to the registration date printed on this certificate or this certificate will no longer be valid for promotional travel. Postmarks will not be accepted nor will faxes and copies. The reservation deposit must be in the form of a bank draft, money order or cashiers check made out to the Travel Agency listed on the certificate. (No personal checks or US Postal money orders please).
2. Once your completed information and proper funds have been received, the Travel Agency will email you further information. If you do not have access to a computer please mail the original signed and dated validation card and proper funds to the address below along with a stamped self-addressed envelope and the Travel Agency will mail you a manual registration form.
3. All vacation offers are subject to Travel Agency's availability and promotional inventory in a resort property. Some properties and dates may only accommodate 2 guests per room. The Travel Agency reserves the right to offer an alternate departure date and/or region. Upgrades are subject to availability and additional costs that can be discussed with your travel agent at the time of booking. All travel must be completed within 12-months of the registration date printed on this certificate. The check-in date will depend upon the available property. Travelers must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and a major credit card (MasterCard or Visa). Some locations/destinations may require that guests are 21 years of age or older. Only one travel offer per household may be used in a twelve (12) month period. It is important that you do not make any travel arrangements until you have received written confirmation of your vacation offer.
4. The recipient is responsible to pay for all expenses including, but not limited to: local resort taxes/fees (if applicable), transportation, transfers, food, gratuities, a resortbooking fee of $40.00 USD per night, and miscellaneous expenses, where applicable. Once reservations are confirmed they are non-refundable and changes may not be possible. A Travel Agency service fee will be levied for all changes (if possible), cancell ations or no shows, in addition to charges levied by the hotel, airline or travel service provider, if applicable. Each traveler is responsible to obtain all necessary travel documents for each country they visit including but not limited to a passport and travel visas. For your protection we always recommends the purchase of travel insurance.
5. This offer is not valid for groups of two or more certificate holders. Certificates are non-transferable. This certificate cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional, discount or coupon offer. This certificate cannot be used by client principles, employees or related parties.
6. This offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. This certificate cannot be exchanged for cash, any monetary consideration, resold and cannot be reproduced. This certificate is considered void if bartered at any time or sold to the end user, or if not paid for by the primary issuing merchant or distributor, who purchased direct from e-SoftWorld, Ltd.
7. By participating in this vacation offer the travelers agree that e-SoftWorld, Ltd. will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitation, compensatory or consequential damages, whether in contract or in tort, by either persons or property, arising out of this offer or in connection therewith. e-SoftWorld, Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions are final and cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant or representative of any unauthorized person(s).
*US Dollars funds
Enjoy up to 7 nights of Luxury Resort accommodations at over 3000 resorts Worldwide.On Sale!